Thursday, February 11, 2010

Do you grow your nails out a little or cut them before you get Gel Nails put on?

Or does it not matter?





I'm getting my nails done for my wedding...gels, not acrylics. Does it matter if my nails are growing or should I cut them real short.Do you grow your nails out a little or cut them before you get Gel Nails put on?
i dont think it matters, i let them grow a little before putting them on.Do you grow your nails out a little or cut them before you get Gel Nails put on?
If you are going to a nail salon they will cut them for you to the desired length. If you are doing them yourself cut them as short as you get them without getting into the quick of the nail bed. Have had my done before and had them done for my wedding as well. You will love them if done properly.
I like to keep mine a little bit shorter before I get them put on, because otherwise your real nails are visible under your fakes when you turn your hand over.






you shouldcut them short becasue wen ur nails grown u will be able to see ur real nails under the fake ones n tht wont look gd they usually do ths for u wen u get them done

No comments:

Post a Comment