Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Gel Nail extensions - brand name of gel nails?

has anyone used lechat powder gel or roby nails gel please or IBD gels, please let me know how did you find them cause i want to use a brand of gels for nail extensions and i am undecided which one to use!





RegardsGel Nail extensions - brand name of gel nails?
I only used lechat's nobility so I can't say anything about the powder gel stuff, but I have used IBD gels both hard and soak-off. I liked them! They're easy to apply. One thing I should add though is that IBD's hard gel isn't as shiny as I'd like it to be.Gel Nail extensions - brand name of gel nails?
I can't really say since I never used Le Chat's powder stuff. I only used their soak-off system. Between those two, I'd go with Le Chat.





But my favorite gel system is by Christrio. Non yellowing, super shiny, nice colours, and very good service!

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment