Sunday, February 7, 2010

I am allergic to acrylic and gel nails, is there a different product i can use?

Every time i get acrylic or gel fake nails my fingers break out in small swollen itchy lumps called dermentitis. Some how i think its a product used in the nails other then the actual acrylic and gel thats causing it.





Is there a special product i can use that is made for people with allergies? I really miss my nails!!





Im in Australia (QLD) thanxI am allergic to acrylic and gel nails, is there a different product i can use?
UV gel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I am allergic to acrylic and gel nails, is there a different product i can use?
I sympathize with you! I love having artificial nails!





Your allergy is most likely a reaction to the bonding powder they use, not the nails themselves. I don't specifically know of any allergy-friendly nails, but you could always give solar nails a try. Solar nails look more natural, last longer, and the bonding is less harmful to your natural nail bed. If it turns out that you aren't allergic to solar nails, then it's a win-win situation!





But you still might end up being allergic to solar nails. If so, you might want to try press-on nails as a last resort. Lee, Sally Hansen and Kiss brands are fairly common. If you can't purchase them locally, try online retailers such as Amazon, or try the websites of the brands I just mentioned.





Good luck!
try lee press on nails

No comments:

Post a Comment