Sunday, February 7, 2010

Are gel nail tips worth the extra $$?

I just got my nails done for the first time in my life. They told me at the shop to get gel nails because they were so much better. All the nails looked the same but it looked like they just put a gel on them at the end. Is this a gel I can just buy myself at Sally's Beauty or should I just go with Gel Nails? I'm not really sure what the difference is, or if it is worth the extra $.





Thanks for your help!Are gel nail tips worth the extra $$?
I have done silk wraps, acrylics and gels and have found that the gels are by far the best way to go. It is worth the extra cash and the fills go very fast. I am assuming you watched the girl do your nails and know that she brushed the entire nail with the gel.Are gel nail tips worth the extra $$?
yes omg they are so cute and pretty
Gel nails are so much prettier and no you can't buy and apply the gel yourself.
  • loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment