Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I have small nails and i want the pretty long gel nails?

Since my nails are small/short could i still get the pretty long french gels i so would like?I have small nails and i want the pretty long gel nails?
It does not make a difference that your natural nails are short, they can still put on a full set of gel nails at the salon for you. The nail overlays that they apply will fit right over your existing nails and they will look great. I used to be a nail tech and I have always had my own nails done long.





Good Luck :) I know you'll enjoy having themI have small nails and i want the pretty long gel nails?
i heard that from one of my firend that she bites her nails reallly short, and she was going to get them done and they said no!, and that she had to let them grow a litttle,
YEA Y0U C0ULD iT...AS L0NG AS Y0UR NAiLS ARENT iNFECTED
Yep. Go to a nail salon and tell them what you want, they usually file down long natural nails to put fake ones on anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment