Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Gel nail wearers!!! Ever had a problem with ';fill lines';?

Ladies! I've been wearing gel nails for years off and on, taking a break periodically and letting them grow out, and then getting a new full set. I can't remember ever having a problem with fill lines showing up in the middle of my nails from past fill ins. My hunch is that it's my nail tech, but has anyone had this problem? I think she's going too deep with the tools. Best solution?





BTW.....I quit going to that salon because I didn't like their work. Looking to get new set since they're halfway grown out.Gel nail wearers!!! Ever had a problem with ';fill lines';?
That is the exact same thing that happened to me. It took a few months, but the fill lines finally grew out. Just keep your nails moisturized and they'll grow out just fine.





One tip my tech gives is that if you can feel some sort of heat on your nails when it's being buff, it's because the buffing has gone too deep. At that point, it's best to not get the gel put on and let your nail heal itself.Gel nail wearers!!! Ever had a problem with ';fill lines';?
I noticed it when I changed salons, so of course I changed back. I think it has to do with the quality of the product.
You're right...it sounds like she dug too deep with the electric buffer.





Just let them grow out. Moisten the part that's grown out so far with olive oil to promote growth and then find a new salon!





Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment