Thursday, February 11, 2010

When getting uv gel nails do they apply tips ? This is my first time getting them and I want to know how its d

firstly gel is completly different to acyrilic.


acrilic is thicker grows out faster





they do apply tips and as they grow the tips will grow out.





you should get 2-3 weeks out of them





the price of refills is usually half the price of getting a full setWhen getting uv gel nails do they apply tips ? This is my first time getting them and I want to know how its d
Yes they do apply tips. Also if this is your first time getting them done be aware that if you dont plan on keeping them very long, they arent worth your money in the long run. The price to get them filled is more than acrylics and when you do remove them they completely ruin your real nails.When getting uv gel nails do they apply tips ? This is my first time getting them and I want to know how its d
um what are UV?





but for gels its pretty much the same process as normal nails except they apply a gel that makes them look more natural. I always get those if i have the money. plus, they last longer via breaking.
Yes they do apply tips with gel nails. Again, they look great but do ruin your nails and are very expensive if you plan on keeping them on and getting them re-done.

No comments:

Post a Comment