Wednesday, February 10, 2010

How do i get my gel nails off?

ok my nails have grown down like half way and they are really grose, so how do i get them off?How do i get my gel nails off?
No, no, no... You cannot soak off UV gel nails. They need to be filed off. Carefully filed off or you could cause lots of damage to your natural nails. If your nails come off in acetone then you don't have UV gel nails. You have acrylic nails.in that case. Why don't you have them filled? Gel nails are not for people who are just going to have them applies but do nothing to maintain them. I don''t get it but wharever. They are your nails so you can do whatever you want with them. But just so you know, UV gel are THE most difficult of all nail enhancements to remove. I hope this helps.How do i get my gel nails off?
Soak them in nailpolish with an acetone base. Than gently take them off and it should be no problem
soak them in HOT water...
  • loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment