Thursday, February 11, 2010

Where can I find a nail tech in Yuma, Arizona who uses Light Concept gel products.?

I'm a snowbird - living in Yuma for the winter and would like to find a nail salon with a tech using Light Concept gel products. I tried to find one last year without any luck, but was hoping to find someone who recently moved here who knows the process and uses the product.Where can I find a nail tech in Yuma, Arizona who uses Light Concept gel products.?
The most accurate and dependable way of locating an authentic LCN nail tech in your area would be to call LCN at their company's U.S.A. Headquarters which is located in Connecticut. They are very helpful, and I'm sure you would be able to get help from them. Their number is 800-86-NAILS. Their web site is at : http://www.lcnusa.com


I hope this helps.Where can I find a nail tech in Yuma, Arizona who uses Light Concept gel products.?
Google that!


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
easiest way is to call around to the local nail salons...

No comments:

Post a Comment