Sunday, February 7, 2010

Whats the difference between acrylic and gel nails?

I've gotten acrylic nails before but recently i went to a new nail salon and asked for a new set of acrylics. The techs said they didn't have them there but they would give me something else. When i got them done they used a powder and a clear liquid (this was pretty much the same thing i got for acrylics) So what the hell did i get done?! lol o and when i went to get a refill it was gonna cost me $35!!!Whats the difference between acrylic and gel nails?
It sounds to me like you got regular acrylic nails. There is no liquid and powder used for gel nails.Whats the difference between acrylic and gel nails?
Gel lasts longer and uses a UV light to dry. :)


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>


Do I look anything like my lil bro? pics!
  • loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment