Wednesday, February 10, 2010

How Can I make my gel nails shine again?

I used acetone free polish remover to get rid of a few marks on my gel nails ( nail tech said to do that if my nails went dull or matt or had marks on them and that it would make them shinier) But this has made my nails look really dull now.Does this normally happen. Can i use clear polish to paint over them.How Can I make my gel nails shine again?
I'm a nail tech....





firstly buffers might work depending on the type of gel (but whoever said about natural oils is stupid, because that has nothing to do with it, ur oils are in ur nail bed and u have gel on top of ur nails so thats never gonna work!)





buy some seche vite, its the best top coat, with the best shine ever, its pretty cheap, you can get it at all great beauty salons, sally's and even some CVS stores now....





slap on some seche vite and they'll look like you just got back from the salon that day... works wonders.





hope this helps!How Can I make my gel nails shine again?
yeah, thats what they do at the salons when they touch them up...


just use a buffer to even them all out and then clear polish over the top
get a buffer and buff you nails its brings up the natural oils and helps your nails look great.
Clear gloss over the top will make ur nails look spectacular!

No comments:

Post a Comment