Sunday, February 7, 2010

Please give me feedback on gel nails. How do you like them?

I'm thinking of getting gel nails in a couple weeks, and was wondering how they were. Still a little confused as to the difference between gel and acrylic and wanted to find out before I get my nails done. Have you had problems with gel nails? Is it a pain to get them filled? Do you like acrylic better? I just need opinions and information. Thanks!Please give me feedback on gel nails. How do you like them?
Eh, they're okay. They look nicely done and feel nice at first. But after awhile..you can see the little bubbles in them and they get yellow and look dull.Please give me feedback on gel nails. How do you like them?
i have never personally had them done but i asked my nail lady about them and she said that they break easier than acrylic..
  • loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment