Sunday, February 7, 2010

Acrylic or Gel nail extensions?

I am looking into getting nail extensions, i've had acrylic in the past but wondered about gel extensions. What's the difference between the two?Acrylic or Gel nail extensions?
Well I don't like acrylic and I have used it But I wanted some thing that didn't look fake if I just ware clear shine on my nails, so I did a test one day and I 'll tell you that gel is the best 1- It is harder then acrylic and it looks so natural it is they BEST way to go. So the difference is Gel- is harder and looks more natural 2- Acrylic is not as hard and doze not look that natural. I hope this answered your questions.Acrylic or Gel nail extensions?
Theyre the same dang thing only gel nails are more expensive. If you really want something nice get porcelain nails done instead.
In my opinion Gel looks nicer, more natural and is safer for your fingers. I think acrylic looks too fake and tends to be really hard on your nails.
im not sure about the diffrence but gel are a lot better for your nails and look a lot more real :) xx
  • hair spray
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment