Tuesday, February 2, 2010

How high a wattage does the bulb need to be if You want to cure nail gel?

I tried to do nail gel at home, Only when I put it under the lamp the Uv never set at all. The lamp I have doesn't say its for curing but shouldn't it still cure the Gel? How high a wattage does a uv lamp need to be before it can cure the gel?How high a wattage does the bulb need to be if You want to cure nail gel?
Typically, 9 watt UVA bulbs are used. Most lamp units use four of these bulbs. If you don't even know the answer to these very basic gel 101 questions, then you really should not be doing your own nails. Leave it to the pros. That is why we are trained and licensed to do these services for you.How high a wattage does the bulb need to be if You want to cure nail gel?
I am not sure but I use to use the Rio UV lamp and it was rubbish didn't cure the gel properly unless I left my hand in there for over 15 mins

No comments:

Post a Comment