Friday, February 5, 2010

Can I fix my thick gel nails with a nail drill at home?

I just got a really crappy gel nail job (my first one) and the tips are disgustingly, unnaturally thick. Could I file the underside down at home by myself using this nail file without ruining ..something?





http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/2788/revlonrv563mq2.jpgCan I fix my thick gel nails with a nail drill at home?
would not reccomend this


as to filing them down


should be done from the top


not the bottom


this will then ruin your design





i suggest just going in


to get them filed down again


yes you will have to pay


but then you will get a result


that you are happy with





i have been doin my nails


for 3years with (acryllic)


the first time i did them i hated them


they were also really thick


and looked very bad


everyone thought that i did them myself


i could of done a much better job


anyway i keep them on


for the recommended 2weeks


and went to another place


they have looked beautiful every since


so i cant bring myself to get rid of them





i think that you should try another place


don't do them yourself


good luck


and hope i helpedCan I fix my thick gel nails with a nail drill at home?
DON'T do it yourself. If your unprofessional it will make your nails worse. I suggest going to another nail salon that is recommended in the area. They will either soak them off for your of thinen them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment