Friday, February 5, 2010

Hey i was just wondering what you think is better acrylic nails nail tips or solar nails oh yeah and gel nail?

I get solar nails done, I believe they are harder to break and they last longer. At least that's my personal experience with them.Hey i was just wondering what you think is better acrylic nails nail tips or solar nails oh yeah and gel nail?
I never heard of solar nails. And out of the other two acrylic is stronger. Silk is the strongest but more expensive. Either way they all ruin your nail bed eventually. But I know how it is to want long nails because I love them. Start looking at women's nails you see around and ask them where they got their nails done. I never walk into a nail salon to get my nails down unless I have seen their work on someone else first.Hey i was just wondering what you think is better acrylic nails nail tips or solar nails oh yeah and gel nail?
Solar nails is line of acrylic by Creative Nail Design. I personally only use Creative Nail Design acrylic products because I feel they are the best on the market.





Gel, acrylic, wraps are all types of nail enhancements. One is no worse for your nails than the other. What causes the damage is the nail tech. If you are going to a reputable nail tech, then the damage should be minimal. The nail tech will help you decide what product is best for you and your lifestyle.
Solar nails are way better...you don't have to get them polished so there is no chipping of the nail polish which makes a huge difference.





They don't turn yellow if you tan, or really even if you smoke like the other nails do.





I've had solar nails for years and I love them!





Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment