Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I want to get gel nails again, is there a safe way to remove them without damaging your nail?

last time I had gel nail taken off my real nail was paper thin. Is there anything that the nail artist should or can do in order not to damage my nail? last time she kinda pulled them off, and ouch! that really hurt, and also ripped up my nail.I want to get gel nails again, is there a safe way to remove them without damaging your nail?
You can do it yourself...all you have to do is get some nail polish remover and sit you nails in it for a couple of minutes and they will desenegrate before your eyes and it will not hurt.I want to get gel nails again, is there a safe way to remove them without damaging your nail?
Soak them off with ';Actone'; polish remover, You nails might still be thin after you take them off. It really doesn't matter if you have Gels, OR Acrylics on your nails, putting ANYTHING over your nail bed will make them thin.
ow.

No comments:

Post a Comment