Friday, February 5, 2010

Recommendations For Good Gel Nail Brands?

I'm a nail technician in training and am moving into the process of learning the procedure of gel nails. I love them and I'm sure there are a ton of brand names but I was curious as to which are the good ones but still a decent price.





I started using Le Chat. Let me know if I should just stick with that.Recommendations For Good Gel Nail Brands?
Good quality UV gels are not cheap by any means. The cheap ones aren't worth a darn. High quality UV gels are made by companies like:


- Akzentz


- Young Nails


- CND


- TEN ( Tuff Enuff Nails)


- Masterworks Innovations


- OPI


- Light Elegance





Top quality UV gels (expensive) include:


- LCN


- Alessandro





There are a few more, but this is a list of the most popular UV gels which are used by professionals. Like I said, good quality UV gels are never cheap to buy. And the ones that are really aren't worth using. Brands like Bio Sculpture are not good gels. I would stay clear of that brand, just my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment