Sunday, February 7, 2010

Can anyone tell me what UV Gel Nail is?

I hear a lot about UV Gel Nail, and I'm really confused. What's the difference between Acrylic Nails and UV Gel Nail, and what IS UV Gel Nail?Can anyone tell me what UV Gel Nail is?
Gel nails are supposed to be shinier than acrylic nails and last longer too. I've have them a few times, and they used something called powder gel on my nails. They used the same things, like the powder stuff, and that liquid they use for acrylic nails maybe acetone or something? I dunno what it is. Anyway they did them the exact same way, and I guess they looked a bit better than the acrylic ones I've had before. Actually my favorite is solar nails. They always look really good and they are way better than acrylic nails. And I've never had any solar nails fall off in a week or so after they were done like I have with the others.But all nails will ruin your natural nails and they hurt real bad when its time to have them removed.because they pry them off your nail but I guess its the only way they can take them off.


I hope that helps?

No comments:

Post a Comment