Sunday, February 7, 2010

Can I mix nail gel brands?

Does anyone know if you are able to mix brands of nail gel? I have an overlay using OPI's Axxium gel. I can't get in with my usual nail tech for another week and a half and just want to go to get an in-between fill done, but can't seem to find anyone else that is using Axxium. Do I need to stay with the same product, or can I use any other good quality gel? Thanks!Can I mix nail gel brands?
You cannot mix UV gels of different brands when they are uncured and then use them. But yes, you can use other brand name gels on top of already cured gels. Does that make sense? You will be just fine going to another tech and having a different gel line applied. Just be sure it is a good quality gel product line that is being applied over the OPI and you will be good to go.Can I mix nail gel brands?
Consult your nail salon.


GOOD LUCK.

No comments:

Post a Comment