Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Should I buy acrylic or gel home nail kits?

I was at the store the other day and saw they had a kit filled with everything you would need for your own home acrylic manicure. Tips, powder acrylic, liquid acrylic, all the stuff you see in the salon. I was looking on a website and my favorite brand of glue-on nails also offers a gel nail kit, just like the gel nails at the salon. Which one should I get? I've never had either and I only wear the glue-on ones.Should I buy acrylic or gel home nail kits?
I would go with the acrylic nails since gel isn'r as easy to do. But either one should work great! Good luck!Should I buy acrylic or gel home nail kits?
The glue on ones are probally better, because you deal with too many chemicals as can damage your own nails, which can sometimes cause issues to your own nails.
Ew, why do people have to fake their nails?! Just get a manicure!

No comments:

Post a Comment