Friday, February 5, 2010

What is the difference between a fullset nail, fiberglass, gel, clear, and acrylics?

I want to get my nails done but i don't know which one i should do and what's the difference between them.. help?What is the difference between a fullset nail, fiberglass, gel, clear, and acrylics?
Heyy.


I get my nails done all the time and choose acrylic.


There isn't really such thing as gel and clear; not very different is what I mean.


Acrylics VS gel; acrylics and gel are basicly the same thing! Acrylics are liquid and powerd and gels don't need mixing; they get dried or whatever by using U.V Lights.





Acrylic nails ar way more stronger and natural looking rather than the GEL! So that's why I prefer acrylic nails...good luck choosing. :D





Hope I helped! 鈾?br>

If you have any more questions just message me at inlovewithmarcusw@yahoo.com, i'm an expert in BEAUTY! ^.^What is the difference between a fullset nail, fiberglass, gel, clear, and acrylics?
Hey, just get a full set of acrylics


nothing else is worth your money :)


And yes unfortunately your nails will probably be dry and weak once you take them off, but nails grow out so its worth it :)


x





And btw, gel is meant to be better for your nails health but its just a scam because they just put it on top of acrylic, meaning absolutely no difference at all

No comments:

Post a Comment