Friday, February 5, 2010

What's better for your nail's, Gel, Acrylic or Sola?

My friend got her nails done today with Sola, she was origionally supposed to get Gel but they said sola was better for people with short nails. I have medium length nails and im going to get my nails done on saturday. So what type of nails are best to get, that last long and that dont ruin your real nails?What's better for your nail's, Gel, Acrylic or Sola?
I think you mean Solar.





I'm getting my nails done tomorrow. I've never heard of Solar, and I have short nails.





I don't know, I'll ask someone that works at the nail salon about it.





BTW, I'm getting gels done because they look more natural looking. I recently asked this same question but just Acrylic and Gel.What's better for your nail's, Gel, Acrylic or Sola?
ive never heard of sola, and my nails are really short, and i get them done periodically. but i always get acrylic.
I tHink acryllic
gel nails!

No comments:

Post a Comment