Friday, February 5, 2010

Where can I get a Nail Gel UV Kit?

I am a novice and would preferably like a started kit with the uv lamp? I don't want to spend too much money though in case I can't get to grips with applying the gel. There are so many around but I've heard that BioSculpture and Calgel are the best? Any advice/knowledge is welcome :o)Where can I get a Nail Gel UV Kit?
Let me fill you in on a few things. Calgel is crap made in Japan. Biosculptre is a joke. You are going to need a nail technician's license to purchase professional products in the first place. Look,playing around with acrylic nails - on yourself is one thing. Playing with UV gels is quite another. And my guess is that you have not had even one minute of formal training, right? Lots of things can go wrong. Why put yourself at risk? Leave it to the pros. Just my opinion...

No comments:

Post a Comment