Sunday, February 7, 2010

What nail design's should I do on my gel nails?

help me


i cannot decided, I want them to shape it but I want to have designs too.. =] helpWhat nail design's should I do on my gel nails?
i have just had my nails done i have had them done a baby blue with a silver rhinestone flower in the bottom corner with swirls coming out in 2 directions 1 up and one across and they look really prettyWhat nail design's should I do on my gel nails?
My dad and step mom are nail techs and I love to have my nails done like a french tip but instead of the white on the tip I pick a cool color like black or red and then my dad always free hand paints a design on like not of a flower or anything but just something pretty, it's best to only get the design on like a few fingers (I choose my ring fingers) other wise it looks too gaudy.
http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n55/O鈥?/a>





this is awesome
hmmm you could go with a pretty flower and then ask them to put like a rhinestone in the middle... or you could do like a line design in the corner of your nail.. hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment