Sunday, February 7, 2010

Which is the best nail gel system?

I am going to open my nail salon soon and i am undeceided about which brand of nail gel extensions to use that is durable with no lifting and looks natural, can anyone suggest me a brand?





IBD, Lechat powder, Roby Nails........ please let me know





thanks alotttttWhich is the best nail gel system?
Wait, am I understanding this correctly? So, you are opening a nail salon and you don't have any idea about gels and which brand is the best to use? I don't quite understand, but whatever.


What works best for ME are these brands:


- LCN


- Akzentz


- Young Nails


All of these are professional products which require a license to purchase. You do have a license, don't you? Anyway, personally I would avoid IBD since 1) They are not very good quality gels, and 2) Anyone off the street can buy them in Sally Beauty.


LeChat? A fair quality gel system. Not the best, not the worst. Roby? Never heard of it.


I would suggest trying several systems before deciding on any particular one product line. There are many available, and they are have the their strong points as well as their weaknesses as well. Its pretty much a personal preference type of thing.Which is the best nail gel system?
5th avenue ny

No comments:

Post a Comment