Tuesday, February 2, 2010

What type of nail polish should I not use on Gel Nails?

I heard that there are two ingredients to avoid in nail polish when you have gel nails, as they will eat away at the nails, I know one of them is formaldehyde but I dont remember the other ingredient. Does anyone know what it is?What type of nail polish should I not use on Gel Nails?
Gel nails can handle just about anything. Just be careful if the polish has glitter- this sticks and is really difficult to get off. Just don't remove the polish with acetone remover. This will eat away at them.What type of nail polish should I not use on Gel Nails?
I had these for a while last year and I used a lot of different brands and nothing happened to them. Just to warn you, when you take them off your natural nails will look hideous for a few months afterward.

No comments:

Post a Comment